PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed in order to complete the booking process, clarify the circumstances of a possible breach of the Regulations or applicable law, and consider possible complaints. Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that : Administrator personal data obtained in the booking process within the meaning of generally applicable provisions of law, is SILVEXCRAFT SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Orkana 5, 36-020 Tyczyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000588340, REGON: 363361395, NIP: 5170373027 Processor personal data is the Hotres.pl online booking system, which belongs to the LEMONPIXEL.pl Roman Korczyński company based in Jelenia Góra 58-570 ul. Młyńska 12A, hereinafter referred to as Hotres.pl Personal data
- The Guest's personal data is collected for the purposes of the booking process / issuing a sales document. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the booking process.
- The guest has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit its processing.
- Optional consent of the Guest to the processing of data for marketing purposes requires selecting the appropriate 'checkbox' in the booking process. This consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate message to the e-mail address: [email protected].
- The detailed purposes and scope of personal data processing in the Hotres system are set out in załączniku.
- The Administrator ensures that the Guest's personal data is not disclosed to third parties and in this respect will take the necessary measures and ensure that his knowledge and experience are used to implement the said provision.
- The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities (Subprocessors) and in the cases provided for by generally applicable law. In particular, this applies to entities such as: online payment systems and reception software.
- The administrator is obliged to keep the confidentiality and confidentiality of information obtained in order to complete the booking process. The undertaken obligation remains in force indefinitely.
Liabilities of Hotres.pl
- Hotres.pl, as the Entity processing the personal data of the Guest, ensures the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as additional IT security, based on proven servers and systems for the processing of personal data in services provided electronically.
- Hotres.pl declares that the IT systems used to process personal data meet the requirements of applicable law, in particular, they are protected to a high degree within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical conditions and organizational, which should be fulfilled by devices and information systems used for the processing of personal data.
- Subcontractors and employees of Hotres.pl will be duly authorized to process personal data in connection with the booking process, to which the Administrator and the Guest agree.
- In order to ensure the highest security in the storage of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, Hotres.pl is obliged to:
- encryption and anonymization of the transmission of personal data
- continuous assurance of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
- the ability to quickly restore the availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
- regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data processing.
Final Provisions The administrator is entitled to make changes to the provisions of the Regulations at any time and depending on his own decision. In particular, it may amend the provisions of these Regulations in the event of:
- the need to adapt the Regulations to mandatory provisions or to changes in legal provisions affecting the content of the Regulations;
- the need to adapt the Regulations to a recommendation, interpretation, ruling, decision or decision of a public authority or a court ruling affecting the content of the Regulations;
- expansion or changes to the functionality of Hotres.pl;